100% Exceeda Short Finger Gloves
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Stylish embossed slip-on cuff for application ease and comfort. Seamless mesh top han... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show 100% Gloves Size Guide
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Stylish embossed slip-on cuff for application ease and comfort.
- Seamless mesh top hand and gussets improve fit over knuckles and increase airflow.
- Thumb overlay aids in reducing blisters.
- Perforated Clarino palm with gel pads for vibration dampening and comfort.
- Pull tabs on middle fingers to aid in removal.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
100% Gloves Size Guide
100% Gloves Size Chart
|S||7 1/8" - 7 3/8"|
|M||7 3/8" - 7 5/8"|
|L||7 5/8" - 7 7/8"|
|XL||7 7/8" - 8 1/4"|
|XXL||8 1/4" - 8 1/2"|
|S||6 5/8" - 6 7/8"|
|M||6 7/8" - 7 1/8"|
|L||7 1/8" - 7 3/8"|
|XL||7 3/8" - 7 5/8"|
|XXL||7 5/8" -7 7/8"|
|S||5 1/2"-5 7/8"|
|M||5 7/8"-6 1/4"|
|L||6 1/4"- 6 3/4"|
|XL||6 3/4"-7 1/8"|
Updated: 31:05:2019 - <p class=”updated”> Updated: 31:05:2019</p>
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.