100% R-Core X DH Shorts AW17
- ShowProduct Information R-Core X elevates our standard R-Core collection of Downhill/Enduro riding gear to the next level. 4... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Polyester/Elastane 4-way stretch rip-stop
- Polyester/Elastane mesh crotch for added ventilation
- Nylon/Elastane stretch Codura back saddle for durability
- Coheasive technology adjustable shock cord waist closure for optimal fit
- Zipper fly with hidden snap tab closure offers a clean look
- Zipper pocket for security of essentials
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Cycling Shorts Size Guide
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (Inches)||Inside Leg Length (cm)||Inside Leg Length (Inches)|
|XS||61 - 67||24" - 26"||70||28"|
|S||68 - 74||27" - 29"||74||29"|
|M||75 82||30" - 32"||79||31"|
|L||83 - 39||33" - 35"||81||32"|
|XL||90 - 97||36" - 38"||84||33"|
|XXL||98 - 104||39" - 41"||85.5||34"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.