100% Racecraft Plus Injected Mirror Lens MTB Goggles
- ShowProduct Information As if the championship-winning Racecraft goggle wasn't already exceptional enough, we've armed it wi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Protective Equipment Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
As if the championship-winning Racecraft goggle wasn't already exceptional enough, we've armed it with several new features to achieve a new level of performance.
The addition of a pre-curved, injected polycarbonate lens increases visual clarity and protects against the demands of today's racing conditions. A new, elevated lens retention wall ensures the Plus + shield lens stays secure in the goggle frame. We've also increased the face foam to four layers for the ultimate sweat absorption.
Experience confidence inspiring protection and superior clarity with the Racecraft +
- Outriggers - Help to achieve perfect fit and balance.
- Removable Nose Guard - Attachment of the nose guard ensures stability and protection in the most testing conditions.
- Foam ( + ) - Thirsty four-layer moisture managing foam.
- Lens ( + ) - Pre-curved, injected polycarbonate shield lens. Shares the same lens shape across the product line.
- Lens Attachment - 9 pin lens retention system. The highest number of retention points in the industry ensures a secure fit.
- Strap - 45mm wide, Silicon coated strap eliminates slippage.
- Air Intakes - Patent pending technology channels air into the foam, aiding in moisture management.
- In the box: Goggles (with Lens), Noseguard, Sublimated microfibre bag.
- Filter Category: 2.
- Light Transmission: 20%-30%.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Protective Equipment Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.