2XU Accelerate Comp Tights - G2
- ShowProduct Information The Accelerate Compression Tights deliver powerful, targeted compression to support muscles and redu... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Accelerate Compression Tights deliver powerful, targeted compression to support muscles and reduce fatigue, damage and the risk of injury. Graduated compression promotes circulation for an effective warm-up and a faster recovery post-exercise. Designed with a mesh gusset for better breathability during workouts and paired with a jacquard waistband for unrivaled comfort when worn as a base layer.
• Compression support to abductors, glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves to reduce muscle vibration
• PWX 70D front panel for heightened flexibility and PWX 105D back panel for greater coverage
• Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post-exercise
• 2XU jacquard waistband for comfort
• Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
• 3D mesh crotch for better breathability and added comfort
• Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odor protection
• Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
• Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
• Improved performance and muscle alignment
• Increased agility
• Faster recovery
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.