2XU Active Trisuit
- ShowProduct Information Featuring performance fabrics and technologies, the Active triathlon collection is simply more than ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Front and Back Panels - SBR SKIN LITE - Combining low gauge 50D elastane with high filament nylon yarn, 2XU's SBR LITE is engineered for light weight performance through high heat conditions. With outstanding moisture management and breathability, this intelligent fabric will keep the wearer's body temperature as cool as possible for maximum comfort through movement.
- Lower Body - SBR SKIN - Powerful 70D elastane for muscle support and enhanced performance. Excellent stretch and recovery memory to move with the body.
- Mesh Panels - HI FIL - Utilising high filament technology, 2XU has engineered a performance fabric to maximise moisture management. Cross channelled yarns wick vapour from the inner to outer layers in order to keep the wearer as dry and comfortable as possible while a mesh structure promises breathability.
- SPEEDLINE CHAMOIS - Quick drying and low profile, this impressive 2XU chamois is designed for essential moisture management and support in the saddle, while remaining incredibly light weight and discreet for the run.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
2XU Men's & Unisex Triathlon Size Guide
|2XU Triathlon Clothing||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.