2XU Cycle Knee Warmers
- ShowProduct Information Knee warmers for protection against the elements. Engineered with Italian high performance thermal a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Base Layer Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Main Fabric - SMD THERMO BRUSHED - Italian fabric engineering using high filament polyester yarns for outstanding moisture management. SMD THERMO BRUSHED also features a brushed inner for comfort against the skin.
- Brushed inner for unparalleled thermal comfort
- Outstanding moisture management
- Versatile accessory that is easy to pull on and off as needed
- Provides extra length to shorts to create 3/4 length coverage
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Baselayer Size Guide
|Size||Chest (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Waist (cm)||Waist (Inches)|
|X Small||87 - 91||34" - 35"||71 - 75||27" - 29"|
|Small||92 - 98||36" - 38"||76 - 83||30" - 32"|
|Medium||99 - 106||39" - 41"||84 - 90||33" - 35"|
|Large||107 - 113||42" - 44"||91 - 97||36" - 38"|
|XL||114 - 121||45" - 47"||98 - 105||39" - 41"|
|XXL||122 - 127||48" - 50"||106 - 112||42" - 44"|
Different baselayers have different types of fit, for example a Skinsuit is tight fitting (for less drag) as apposed to a training top that is looser fitting. Sizing is based on a fit that suits the majority of our customers, if you have a specific preference for a very tight or loose fitting baselayer then we suggest you order a larger or smaller size than normal.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Base Layer Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.