2XU Flight Comp Tights
- ShowProduct Information 2XU Flight compression is endorsed by athletes for the travel and recovery edge. Graduated compressi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
2XU Flight compression is endorsed by athletes for the travel and recovery edge. Graduated compression reduces swelling and stiffness by promoting healthy circulation, and a light brush fabric delivers comfort for extended wear. Arrive fresh and ready to hit the ground running with Flight Compression Tights.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- 2XU jacquard waistband for ultimate comfort on a long-haul flight
- Light brush fabric on the inside for a soft feel against your skin
- Subtle branding
- Cotton blend for added comfort
- Graduated compression to help reduce risk of DVT and swelling
- 3D mesh crotch for better breathability and extra comfort
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odor protection
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.