2XU MCS X Training Compression Tights
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tights See the latest products
New in Tights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The MCS (muscle containment stamping) training compression range has been developed with a detailed ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The MCS (muscle containment stamping) training compression range has been developed with a detailed understanding of the key movements and muscles during high intensity training. The revolutionary fabric support system of the MCS Cross Training Compression Tights anatomically maps over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups that experience impact during cross training, to further reduce muscle oscillation and damage. Graduated compression promotes circulation for an efficient warm-up and a faster recovery post-exercise. The 2XU embossed waistband allows for no obstruction during floor exercises, and remains securely in place for a comfortable fit throughout the session.
- MCS mapping targets the glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps and calves to help reduce strain and muscle soreness
- Glute mapping targets and activates glutes and aids postural awareness for pelvic and lower back stability
- Hamstring mapping reduces muscle strain and injury from lifts and squats
- Quadricep mapping reduces impact from running, jumping and squatting
- Calf mapping reduces strain and injury from the acceleration and deceleration phases of running
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible and breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to keep the skin's surface cool and dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.