2XU Mid-Rise Print Womens7/8 Compression Tights
- ShowProduct Information A seasonal print offering of the ever-popular 2XU Mid-Rise Compression Tight range. The wide comfort... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Rise: Mid
- Waistband: 8cm comfort band with powermesh
- Fit (mmHg): Moderate
- Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- Compression support for greater protection to abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles for reduced muscle damage
- Graduated compression for improved warm-up and faster recovery post-exercise
- Power comfort wide waistband with integrated large capacity storage
- Body firming and sculpting fit
- Flatlock comfort seams to reduce chafe
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.