2XU Perform Full Zip Sleeved Trisuit
- ShowProduct Information The Perform collection offers support for the rigours of Triathlon and is built for an all-round per... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Sizing
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- CF and CB Panels - ICE X - Engineered from high filament cooling yarn, this impressive heat management fabric delivers unbeatable moisture wicking properties. Excellent stretch and recovery memory to move with the body.
- Lower Body - SBR POWER - Built from 70D elastane, SBR POWER offers unmatched power, dura- bility and strength. Featuring high denier nylon yarn for impressive support and moisture management, plus a mid level gauge for stability, impressive muscle stabilisation through action is also assured.
- Mesh Panels - SENSOR MESH X - Utilising a nylon-LYCRA® fibre matrix with high filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal airflow engineering, SENSOR MESH X represents the ultimate in moisture management. With LYCRA® fibre from INVISTA, unparalleled comfort is assured.
- uick drying long course triathlon chamois fused onto high density, hydrophobic foam base to manage moisture and deliver comfort to go the distance. Ample support for the bike while remaining discreet for the run.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
2XU Men's & Unisex Triathlon Size Guide
|2XU Triathlon Clothing||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.