2XU Spring Womens Cycle Gillet
- ShowProduct Information Vapor stretch fabric blocks the wind, while sensor mesh aids air flow for ultimate moisture manageme... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Vests & Gilets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Vapor stretch fabric blocks the wind, while sensor mesh aids air flow for ultimate moisture management. Reflective trims provide visibility in low-light conditions.
• Vapor stretch - Positioned on the front and side panels for wind resistance
• Sensor mesh - Included on the back panel for optimal breathability
• Reflective trims - High reflectivity for safety and visibility in low-light conditions
• Anatomical cycle fit - Designed and fitted to be worn in the cycle position, keeping you comfortable and aerodynamic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Women's Cycling Jackets Size Guide
|Size||Bust (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Outside Sleeve Length (cm)||Outside Sleeve Length (Inches)|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Vests & Gilets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.