3T Integra Limited Carbon Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road stems See the latest products
New in Road stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Integra is the stem for today's roadbike cockpit: Garmin-ready, to give advanced riders a dashboard ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Integra stem is ridden by Christian Vande Velde and squad members of Team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda.
- Integra houses and protects Garmin Edge head units, improving security, aerodynamics, and appearance
- Cap conceals clamp bolts, making the stem elegant and aerodynamic
- Cap easily swapped out for a Garmin Integra Mount (available separately)
- Garmin unit twist-clicks in to Integra Mount fairing, protecting the device from knocks
- Supports the screen at an ideal angle for at-a-glance view of critical performance or navigation data
- Improves airflow around the stem
- Weight: 175 g (110 mm)
- Length: 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8 "
- Material: Carbon-fiber
- Angle: 10°
- Bolts: Titanium
- Finish: UD Gloss Black
- Stack: 40 mm