7Protection Flex Knee Guards
- ShowProduct Information New for 2015 the Flex knee offers excellent value for money. It features most of the innovation but ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Knee Pads Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionNew for 2015 the Flex knee offers excellent value for money. It features most of the innovation but at a lower price. Competitive pricing make this a go to pad for any rider.
- Hardwearing, durable Nylon SPandex knee cover.
- Double layer polygon perforated custom foam to increase air flow
- Upper calf muscle adjustable strap to prevent pad from slipping
- Center adjustment strap gives even tension above calf muscle and around top of pad
- One Piece foam section covers front and sides of knee with a Plastic cap
- Custom iDP polygon neoprene is light and offers great ventilation
- Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 standards to ensure maximum protection
- Sizes - S/M/L/XL
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Knee Pads Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.