7Protection M2 BOA Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The 7Protection M2 BOA MTB Helmet. As bikes become more capable and trail riding gets faster the M2 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show 7Protection Helmet Sizing
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The 7Protection M2 BOA MTB Helmet. As bikes become more capable and trail riding gets faster the M2 mountain bike helmet slots into the current generation of open face protection. Conehead™ technology utilises dual density foam to dissipate impacts more effectively giving you a safer ride. For 2019, we have added the Boa® Fit System.
The Boa® Fit System delivers a connected, fast, customized and durable fit, purpose-built for performance. Boa’s patented system consists of three integral parts: a micro-adjustable dial, a super-strong lightweight lace, and low friction lace guides and is backed by the Boa Guarantee.
Fit To Perform
Dial in the perfect fit. The Boa Fit System delivers a more even pressure distribution and better power transfer; so you can ride further, faster, longer, and stronger.
Ready For Anything
Fast, lightweight, and precise, the Boa Fit System is engineered to perform in all weather conditions — guaranteed.
Get Closer To Go Faster
The Boa Fit System allows you to customize your fit with instant micro-adjustments for effortless precision that better connects you to your gear.
Fit For Protection
Get all-day comfort and a custom fit that’s lightweight, low- profile, and micro-adjustable; the Boa Fit System seamlessly integrates into your helmet.
- Open face all-mountain design
- 19 vents
- ConeHead™ Technology utilising dual density foams in impact absorbing zones
- Full rear head coverage
- Custom 7iDP liner for superior fit and comfort
- Custom 7iDP adjustable visor
- The Boa® Fit System
- Rapid-adjust chin strap
- Available in 6 colours and 3 sizes
- Complies to CE, CPSC, AS STANDARDS
- Sizes – XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
- CE, CPSC, AS STANDARDS
- Rapid-adjust chin strap makes dialling in the fit of the M2 easy. Just pop open adjust the strap and clip back into position.
- Custom 7iDP liner is easily removed for washing and paired with the retention dial makes fit and adjustment easy.
- Mesh covered front vents stop bugs and debris getting inside the M2 and the adjustable peak means goggles can be accommodated easily.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
7Protection Helmet Sizing
7Protection Helmet Size Guide
How to measure
To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
The majority of cycling helmets have some form of adjustment for size, usually in the form of a ratchet adjuster to tighten or loosen the straps, some helmets will also come with different thickness pads to further customise the fit.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.