AMS Honeycomb Frame Guard
- ShowProduct Information AMS Honeycomb Frame Guard protects bike frames from impacts, scratches and cable rubbing. It's made ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Make frame chips and cable rub a thing of the past.
- Keep your bike looking pimp.
- Easy to install, even on most curvaceous beauties. Fool proof, if we can do it so can you!
- Last as long as your bike, if not longer!
- Designed to work with all shaped bikes.
- This standard size is ideal for most bikes.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycombed semi-rigid PVC (380 microns).
- Lightweight (20 grams / 0.70 ounces)
- Sleek honeycomb look and feel.
- Easy to install. Allows repositioning while installing.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won't yellow or bleach over time. Guaranteed.
- 9 parts for a universal protection system: 1 big part for the down tube; 5 arrow parts for extending the down tube protection or for the chainstay or for top tube; 3 circles for cable wear protection.
- Came with small AMS logo in Silver color, or Magenta with small AMS logo in Silver color.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.