AXA Bike Security Foldable 600 Lock
- ShowProduct Information The AXA Foldable 600-series is a key operated foldable lock and is an addition to the AXA foldable l... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Locks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- This hardened steel foldable lock is easy to use as it has several pivot points. The shackles have a diameter of 6 mm and combined with it's length of 95 cm you can easily and safely lock your vehicle to a fixed object.
- The cylinder is protected from moist and dirt by a cover to extend the life span of your lock.
- The international online key service offers you the opportunity to order a spare key at any time.
- The foldable lock is available with a neopreen sleeve in the color dark grey and can be easily transported in the nice holder which can be mounting to the frame.
- Safety level 7
- Sold Secure Silver
- Hardened steel shackles and housing
- Hand operated cylinder cover to protect from moist and dirt and extend life span
- Nice transport holder
- International online key service
- Length 95 cm
- Diameter shackle 6 mm
- Pivot points for easy locking to fixed objects
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Locks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.