Abus Aduro 2.1 Road Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Aduro 2.1 is a helmet for ambitious bikers. With its intelligent features, perfect fit and high ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Aduro 2.1 is a helmet for ambitious bikers. With its intelligent features, perfect fit and high standards of absolute safety, the Aduro 2.1 is always the right choice for cycling.
This helmet is at home everywhere; whether on the wide country road or on the demanding trails in the woods and mountains. Maximum comfort, optimum ventilation and perfect safety are guaranteed.
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- High visibility due to bright reflectors
- Foamed-in fly nets
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited to plait wearers
- Excellent ventilation with 3 air inlets and 10 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Zoom Ace: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for customisable fit
- Size adjustment via a solid ring made of 2 plastic components for optimum stability and positive fit
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.