Abus Granit London 53 D Lock & Cable
- ShowProduct Information Gold Sold Secure rated. The Granit London 53 has been specifically developed for the UK market and ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Gold Sold Secure rated.
The Granit London 53 has been specifically developed for the UK market and has achieved Sold Secure Gold status. Benefiting from a 13mm round profile shackle this lock also benefits from the advanced Powercell double locking mechanism.
Additional security is added to the lock through the ABUS Plus locking cylinder which offers advanced protection from lock picking. So that the lock can easily be transported the Granit 53 benefits from the USH bracket system.
- Gold Sold Secure rated
- Benefiting from a 13mm round profile shackle this lock also benefits from the advanced Powercell double locking mechanism.
- Additional security is added to the lock through the ABUS Plus locking cylinder which offers advanced protection from lock picking.
- So that the lock can easily be transported the Granit 53 benefits from the USH bracket system.
- The Granit London 53 has been specifically developed for the UK & ROI markets and has and insurance approval by Sold Secure to Gold level. Featuring a 13mm round profile shackle, this lock also benefits from the patented Powercell double locking mechanism that is exceptionally resistant to pulling and torsional attacks. Additional security features include the ABUS Plus lock cylinder that offers advanced protection from picking or drilling.
- Supplied with 2 keys and a key code card for cutting additional or replacement keys. The shackle, the lock body and the supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special hardened steel. Includes the durable and easy to fit USH bracket for convenient transport on the bike.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.