Abus Granit Plus 470 D-Lock With USH Bracket
- ShowProduct Information The new Granit Plus 470 packs in a whole host of features to create a really impressive lock. The be... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe new Granit Plus 470 packs in a whole host of features to create a really impressive lock.
- The beefy lock body is produced from hardened steel and incorporates the world famous ABUS Plus key mechanism.
- This works in tandem with Powercell technology, retaining both ends of the shackle independently to massively increase resistance to all forms of pulling attack.
- The 12mm hardened steel shackle includes a stylish parabolic curve for improved strength against bottle jack attack.
- Includes USH frame bracket, ABUS code card, and 2 keys, one with LED light.
Abus Granit Plus 470 D-Lock With USH Bracket Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I feel much safer (though time will tell) with this product. Easy to fit.
I feel much safer (though time will tell) with this product. Easy to fit.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.