Abus Granit Plus 470 D-Lock
- ShowProduct Information Stop thieves in their tracks: the GRANIT™ Plus 470 U-Lock offers superb protection against attempts ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Stop thieves in their tracks: the GRANIT™ Plus 470 U-Lock offers superb protection against attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling.
Do you need to leave your high-value bicycle in locations such as railway stations where the risk of theft is high? Then the GRANIT™ Plus 470 U-Lock is your ideal companion: the ABUS Power Cell technology offers superlative protection against attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling. The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel. It also features the picking-resistant Plus disc cylinder. This combination has earned the GRANIT™ Plus 470 acclaim in a wide variety of tests, with seals of approval from OSIMZ (Russia) and test institutes in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom.
- Hardened 12 mm parabolic shackle
- ABUS Power Cell technology provides outstanding protection against attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling
- The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- Automatic cover to protect the keyhole from contamination and corrosion
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a high risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- The longer the length of the shackle, the more easily it can be used to secure a bike to a fixed object
- The lock can be ordered with other keyed-alike locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.