Abus KeyGarage 797
- ShowProduct Information With the KeyGarage™, ABUS offers an intelligent and secure solution for storing keys. Secured by mea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Locks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
With the KeyGarage™, ABUS offers an intelligent and secure solution for storing keys. Secured by means of a four-digit number code, the strong steel plate housing protects keys and code cards against unauthorised access.
If keys need to be made accessible to several people, the KeyGarage™ offers a simple and secure solution for easy exchange. All that is required is notification of a number code to those with authorisation. If the group changes, the code can be changed quickly and easily – 10,000 different codes are available for this purpose. The KeyGarage™ is therefore ideal for vehicle rental companies, for example, owners of holiday homes, in the office or for use in the field of mobile healthcare.
The solid metal housing and strong locking cover made from pressure-cast zinc secure against unauthorised access as required. A plastic cover also protects the number mechanism against the effects of the weather.
- Ideal protected storage of keys and other valuables for authorised persons
- Quick and easy access for frequently changing groups of persons (craftsmen, service, holiday guests, apartment buildings, car rentals)
- Defining access by setting and passing on the code
- Fixing with shackle, e.g. on a door knob of gates and doors.
- Solid metal housing
- Locking cover made of zinc die-cast
- 4-digit individually settable code
- Protective cover with sliding mechanism
- Housing and shackle plastic coated (protects door from scratching)
- Can hold up to 20 keys or 14 code cards
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Locks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.