Abus Steel-O-Chain 8807K Keyed Chain Lock
- ShowProduct Information Due to their flexibility chain locks are one of the most popular bicycle locks among cyclists. The S... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Chain Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Due to their flexibility chain locks are one of the most popular bicycle locks among cyclists. The Steel-O-Chain 8807 convinces with high flexibility and good safety.
The biggest advantage of this lock, as with all chain locks, is its flexibility. It can be easily connected to virtually any object, even in the smallest of spaces. Whether bicycle racks or street lamps, the Steel-O-Chain 8807 offers maximum flexibility with a length of up to 110 cm.
At the same time it offers high convenience with its automatic cylinder. This means that it locks as soon as the end piece is inserted. Active locking with the key is not necessary.
- 7 mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
Operation and Use:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- Convenient compact transport by wrapping the chain around the seat post
- For the protected transport we recommend, for example, the frame bags ST 2012, ST 2200 and ST 2250
- Very easy to use, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Chain Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.