Activ Daytona Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Daytona has a mountain bike look but it is suitable for city roads and commuting. Equipped with ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Shimano 18 speed Revoshift gears
- Suspension fork
- Aluminium V-brakes
- Aluminium rims
- MTB style saddle and grips
|Frame:||Hi-Tensile steel, mountain|
|Fork:||386A Hi-Tensile steel, suspension 27.5"|
|Stem:||Steel, 25 degree rise, 28.6mm, black|
|Bars:||Steel, 600mm wide, 22.2mm, black|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Resin lever, 3 finger, adjustment screws|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney FD-TZ-31|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney RD-TZ-50|
|Shifters:||Shimano ASLRS35LN Revoshift|
|Rims:||Aluminium 27.5" single wall 36h, Black|
|Front Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, Black|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, 6 speed, Black|
|Front Tyre:||27.5 x 2.1, MTB|
|Rear Tyre:||27.5 x 2.1, MTB|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 25.4 x 250mm, black|
|Chainset:||24/34/42, 3 piece steel, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 5pc 116mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.