Activ Daytona Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Daytona has a mountain bike look but it is suitable for city roads and commuting. Equipped with ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Shimano 18 speed Revoshift gears
- Suspension fork
- Aluminium V-brakes
- Aluminium rims
- MTB style saddle and grips
The Activ Daytona 2017 Features are:
Frame: Hi-Tensile steel, mountain
Fork: 327E Hi-Tensile steel, suspension 26"
Headset: Steel, 22.2mm RAT240
Bars: Steel, 600mm wide, 22.2mm, black RNH363
Stem: Steel, 25 degree rise, 28.6mm, black GNJ251B
Shifters: Shimano ASLRS35LN, 6 speed Revoshift
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney FD-TZ-31, long cage, down pull
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney RD-TZ-50, 6 speed, long cage
Chainset: 28/38/48, 3 piece steel, 170mm RBR607
Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc 116mm RBT223
Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28
Chain: KMC HV-408 6 speed KMC001
Front Brake: Aluminium V-brake RKD431
Rear Brake: Aluminium V-brake RKD431
Rims: Aluminium 26" single wall 36h, silver
Front Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, silver
Rear Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, 6 speed, silver
Tyres: 26 x 1.95, MTB T1812 Front - 26 x 1.95, MTB T1812 Rear
Seatpost: Steel, 25.4 x 250mm, black RFS162
Saddle: Activ mountain, steel rail, black WBZP202
Pedals: Resin 9/16" REA313