Activ Pitchstone Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Pitchstone offers a 21 speed specification on an attractive lightweight Aluminium 29 MTB frame, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Suntour suspension fork
- Front disc brake, rear aluminium V-brake
- Aluminium/resin brake levers
- Shimano 21 speed Revoshift gears
- Aluminium doublewall rims
- Kenda 29 x 2.10 tyres
The Activ Pitchstone 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium 6061 MTB
Fork: Suntour M3020 29", 100mm travel
Headset: 1.1/8" threadless, integrated cartridge, aluminium top cap RAT220
Bars: Steel, 620mm wide, 6 degree backsweep, 20mm rise, 28.6mm, black RNH363
Stem: Steel, 4 bolt, 28.6mm, black GNJ123
Shifters: Shimano ASLRS35LN, 7 speed Revoshift
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney FD-TY10, 31.8, long cage, down pull
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney RD-TX35, 7 speed direct fit
Chainset: 24/34/42, 3 piece steel, 170mm aluminium black crank RBR608
Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc 116mm RBT223
Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ21, 7 speed, 14-28
Chain: KMC Z-700 7 speed KMC700
Front Brake: Disc brake, 160mm rotor BRX0116
Rear Brake: Aluminium V-brake RKD431
Rims: Aluminium 29" double wall 36h, black
Front Hub: Aluminium 6 bolt disk brake 36h, QR, black
Rear Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, 7 speed, black
Tyres: Kenda K1027, 29 x 2.10 Front - Kenda K1027, 29 x 2.10 Rear
Seatpost: Steel, 27.2 x 350mm, black RFS164
Saddle: Mountain, steel rail, black RSA300
Pedals: Resin 9/16" REA313