Aftershokz Openswim Bone Conduction Headphones
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Phone Accessories See the latest products
New in Phone Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Open-Ear Design Once you experience bud-free listening, you'll never go back. Free ears means no ear... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Once you experience bud-free listening, you'll never go back. Free ears means no earphone induced swimmer's ear.
Bone Conduction Leap of Faith
The exceptional audio quality is unimaginable with the current bone conduction technology in the market.
Built-In MP3 Player
Supports Mp3, WMA, AAC, WAV and FLAC audio formats.
Built to withstand heavy perspiration and complete submersion in up to 2 meters of salt or fresh water for 2 hours.
Versatile and Secure Fit
Easy to wear with swim caps, goggles and earplugs
IP67 Waterproof Rating
Extraordinary underwater sound quality
8 Hour Battery Life
Crystal clear music for long training sessions.
4GB of Memory to store up to 1200 songs
2 Year Warranty
Register online with the included warranty card to activate the limited 2-year warranty.
What's in the Box:
- Xtrainerz Waterproof Headphones
- USB Cable: Charging Base
- Storage Case
- Waterproof Earplugs
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Part number - AS700
- Battery - Lithium battery
- Speaker type - Bone conduction
- Continuous play - 8 hours
- Frequency response - 20Hz~20KHz
- Battery capacity - 183 mAh
- Sensitivity - 93±3dB
- Charge time - <2 hours
- Compatible profiles - MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, WAV
- Weight - 30g
- Max charge voltage - 5.25 V
- Warranty - 2 years
- Speaker impedance - DC: 8.5omh
- Sweat resistance - IP68
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.