Ale PRR Camo Womens Bib Shorts SS17
- ShowProduct Information Our best known Graphics jersey, used by many professionals and amateurs all over the world. It’s a P... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Construction: Multi panel classic construction for woman, with embossed Matrix fabric on the crotch area, a material that is particularly resistant and lightweight. The side panels are in polyester fabric suitable for print and with controlled elasticity. The LG Stability System on the leg bands prevent any constraints and it stays in place thanks to the inside gripper. The straps are very comfortable thanks to the combination of the Alé gripper elastic and the back insert in Eyelet Carbon.
- Free system bib
- Women Project: ergonomic fit engineered for female body in the bike position.
- LG Stability System on the leg bands
- Security Reflex on the back of the leg.
There are currently no customer reviews
Women's Shorts Size Guide
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (Inches)||Hips (cm)||Hips (Inches)||Inside Leg (cm)||Inside Leg (Inches)|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.