Alpina Carapax MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Carapax 2.0 from Alpina is at home on the trails. With this revised version of the successful mo... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Carapax 2.0 from Alpina is at home on the trails. With this revised version of the successful model, you are always in the right when riding off-road. No matter whether riding uphill or downhill. It is an allrounder for off-roading and is one of the lightest Enduro models on the market. The Run System Ergo Flex ensures maximum comfort and safety. The adjustment system impresses with a filigree construction and fixes the helmet evenly in 360 degrees around the head. There is no more individual, easier and more comfortable way to adjust a cycle helmet. Another plus for comfort: the removable padding. It makes the helmet pleasant and comfortable to wear at all times – no matter how hot it gets on country trails. The Carapax 2.0’s low weight is down to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS. This results in a solid surface connection, which is responsible for a very sturdy design. The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the additional polycarbonate Edge Protect shell. Thanks to the seamless connection, it nestles seamlessly to the top shell. For the best possible safety on rough trails, the back and the temple sections can be pulled further down. This creates even greater head coverage. Large air vents allow for optimum ventilation, fly screens keep insects away from the head, and the shield guarantees optimum protection in the field of vision.
- Ceramic Shell: Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Ergomatic: Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Hi-EPS: Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
- Inmold: Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Y-Clip: Adjustable straps by ears
- Edge ProtectL: The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
- Airflow Venting: Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior
- Run System Ergo Flex: The smooth-operating and soft to the touch Run System Ergo Flex guarantees the greatest possible level of comfort
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.