Alpina Plose Mips Enduro MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS is an enduro helmet with extra protection against brain injuries that can be c... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS is an enduro helmet with extra protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational forces in a lateral impact. Extra safety with MIPS: The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS is an enduro helmet with extra protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational forces in a lateral impact. It is also equipped with other top features. Above all, the high-quality Run System Ergo Plus guarantees optimal grip. With its fine adjustment, it fits any head perfectly. In addition, the height of the adjustment system can be adjusted via the Custom Fit System. This results in a secure fit and optimal protection. The outer shell of the enduro and MTB helmet is made of a robust polycarbonate plate, which is thermally connected to the Hi-EPS in the inmold procedure. This results in a solid surface connection, which creates extra stability. Thanks to the ‘Made in Germany’ quality, the highest degree of production quality is also guaranteed. The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS’s equipment list also includes the large visor, which protects the field of vision, an antibacterial and washable padding for a high level of comfort and a fly screen in the front ventilation openings.
- Antibacterial Interior - Less formation of bacteria and odour when sweating thanks to special cushioning material
- Fly net - Mesh in the front ventilation openings keep insects away from your head
- Shield Protect - Shield provides protection against spray and the sun
- MIPS - MIPS provides additional protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational movements during an impact
- Ergomatic - Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Inmold - Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Y-Clip - Adjustable straps by ears
- Custom Fit - Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- Run System Ergo Pro - With the Run System Ergo Pro, which can be combined with the height-adjustable Custom Fit System, the CAMPIGLIO can be perfectly adapted to your head shape
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.