Alpina Ram Half Rim HVLM+ Cycling Glasses
- ShowProduct Information Bigger, lighter, better, RAM. The new enduro goggles from ALPINA are a visual highlight. The unique ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Bigger, lighter, better, RAM. The new enduro goggles from ALPINA are a visual highlight. The unique design, the modern style and the lightness in both design and weight make the ALPINA RAM more than just a pair of performance goggles. Men and women will want to be seen in the ALPINA RAM. The ALPINA RAM HR Q-LITE V has an open frame at the bottom and is equipped with a varioflex glass. The self-tinting (photochromatic) lens ensures that the trail is always easy to see, even in changing light conditions. The technology also significantly increases the contrast, makes colours appear richer and provides sharper vision. This allows the eyes to remain focussed for longer so that they are less strained and perform better in crucial moments. With the malleable nose pads, the ALPINA RAM can be optimally adjusted to any nose. Together with the rubber-coated headband, it ensures that the sports glasses sit comfortably and securely.
- Case inclusive - High-quality case to protect your goggles
- 2 component design - Comfortable fit and wearability due to stable frames, with soft arm tips and/or nose pads
- Adaptable nosepads - Cold-shapeable nose padding fits any nose shape
- 100% UV-A, -B, -C-Schutz - 100% UV protection
- Quattroflex Lite - Q-Lite increases contrast, makes colours appear richer and provides sharper vision.
- Varioflex - The Varioflex technology optimally adjusts the lens tint to the lighting conditions (photochromatic)
- Fogstop - The anti-fog coating on the inside of the lens ensures a fog-free view
- Mirror - The reflective surface reflects infrared rays
- Optimized Airflow - Improved vision and protection from draughts thanks to strongly domed lenses and a targeted airflow management that prevents lenses from fogging up
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cycling Glasses Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available