Alpinestars E-Ride Knee Protector
- ShowProduct Information The increased speeds of e-bikes demand a higher level of protection for the riders, the E-Ride Knee ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Alpinestars Knee Guard Sizing
- Show Knee Pads Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe increased speeds of e-bikes demand a higher level of protection for the riders, the E-Ride Knee Protector is designed to meet this demand. It does so via the semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell which gives strategic and positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and flexibility. The laminated perforated padding increases comfort and allows maximum breathability while the pre-shaped design provides optimized fit and performance in various riding positions.
- Nucleon Flex Pro Technology protector embedded in the lining for comfort and performance.
- Two-part construction ensures the protector remains in place while preventing it from slipping while riding.
- This protector has been specifically designed to absorb and dissipate the higher energy forces associated with E-Bike riding, thus effectively reducing the impact forces transmitted to the body.
- Highly abrasion-resistant textile front panel for durability.
- Incorporates a strategically-positioned viscoelastic D-Nut to protect joint extremity and ensure an optimal balance between stability and comfort.
- Thermoformed padding for additional rider comfort and side protection.
- Main chassis is constructed with a stretchable and breathable mesh for superior levels of cooling airflow.
- Hook and loop strap closures and silicon anti-slip strips on the upper and lower cuffs ensure the protector remains in position.
- Pre-curved, ergonomic design for optimized performance in various riding positions.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Knee Protector – EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Alpinestars Knee Guard Sizing
Alpinestars Knee Guard Size Chart
50 - 53
54 - 56
57 - 59
60 - 62
63 - 65
How to Measure: Measure around the thigh just below the crotch, keeping the tape horizontal.
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Knee Pads Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.