Alpinestars Paragon Lite Protection Shorts
- ShowProduct Information The CE-certified Level 1 Paragon Lite Shorts boast a lightweight, highly flexible design which provi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Equipment Sizing
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The CE-certified Level 1 Paragon Lite Shorts boast a lightweight, highly flexible design which provides impact and high abrasion protection within a breathable mesh sleeve for excellent levels of airflow and comfort.
- Silicone printing to prevent slippage and help keep the protector securely positioned.
- Abrasion resistant fabric front panel.
- New design interlinked cell protectors are highly perforated for excellent breathability and airflow.
- Extended memory foam pads on side of legs and coccyx for extensive coverage.
- Chamois reinforcement on seat area for additional rider comfort when in the saddle.
- Soft touch mesh material construction for optimal rider comfort.
- Hip Protector – EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
- Extremely lightweight, durable and flexible protection shorts constructed from breathable stretch mesh for a comfortable, close fit.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Protective Equipment Sizing
Alpinestars Protective Equipment Sizing
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering international deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.