Altura Cresta Childrens Waterproof Gloves AW16
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Altura Cresta childrens waterproof gloves are ideal for small hands through Winter. These long finge... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Altura Cresta childrens waterproof gloves are ideal for small hands through Winter. These long finger cycling gloves are waterproof and thermal without being so thick they reduce dexterity.
On the palm is a material called Griptex which is very tough and hard wearing for long-lasting performance. You’ll only need to buy new gloves when they’ve outgrown them.
The Altura Cresta childrens gloves are constructed with a long knitted cuff that provides a snug fit and will extend up under a jersey or jacket. This helps to stop cooling draughts.
- Fully waterproof and breathable construction
- Tough, hardwearing Griptex palm
- Snug fitting knitted cuff
- Reflective trim for visibility
- Size: S, M, L
- Colour: Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Altura Cresta Childrens Waterproof Gloves AW16 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought these for my cycling mad son to get him through the winter months. He's quite young can get them on and hes not complained about them being too thick or having cold hands!
I bought these for my cycling mad son to get him through the winter months. He's quite young can get them on and hes not complained about them being too thick or having cold hands!Close review