Altura Five\40 Windproof Gloves
- ShowProduct Information Stay warm on cold days. The Altura Five \ 40 windproof cycling gloves protect you from the elements ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Altura Gloves Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Stay warm on cold days. The Altura Five \ 40 windproof cycling gloves protect you from the elements when you ride and are ideal for winter hacks.
Highly breathable, the Five \ 40s feature Altura Shield technology which gives you protection from the wind as well as being water resistant. The thermosuede fabric glove liner delivers body warming insulation to help keep you warm, dry and comfortable. Creasing is reduced thanks to the Ergofit 3D patterning, which uses less fabric for a more comfortable fit.
- Altura Shield™ technology is engineered to provide protection from wind and water whilst still offering high levels of breathability
- Altura Thermo™ technology using thermosuede fabrics delivers body warming insulation and warmth, as a glove inner, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable
- Altura Ergofit 3D patterning delivers fewer creases across the palm for a more comfortable fit across the palm
- Velcro cuff adjuster for a great fit
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black, Burgundy/Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Altura Gloves Size Chart
Altura Gloves Sizing
|Small||19 - 23||17 - 20||14.5 - 16|
|Medium||20 - 24||18 - 21||15.5 - 17|
|Large||21 - 25||19 - 22||17 - 19|
|X-Large||22 - 26||-||-|
|Small||7 1/2 - 9||7 - 8||5 1/2 - 6|
|Medium||8 - 9 1/2||7 - 8 1/4||6 - 6 1/2|
|Large||8 1/4 - 9 3/4||7 1/2 - 8 1/2||6 3/4 - 7 1/2|
|X-Large||8 1/2 - 10 1/4||-||-|
|How to measure yourself for gloves|
|Use your left hand if you’re left handed, or right if you’re right handed. Keep your hand flat and use a tape measure to find the circumference of your palm at the widest point below your knuckles (excluding your thumb).|
|Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of your hand.|
|The largest of these measurements is your correct glove size. Go with the larger size if you’re between sizes on the chart.|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.