Altura Night Vision 3 Waterproof Glove
- ShowProduct Information The Altura Night Vision 3 waterproof cycling gloves are ready for anything. With these gloves you’re... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Altura Gloves Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Altura Night Vision 3 waterproof cycling gloves are ready for anything. With these gloves you’re getting year-round weatherproofing on all but the coldest conditions you’ll experience. Altura’s Night Vision gloves are constructed with thermosuede fabrics that keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
A key feature of the Night Vision 3 gloves is Darkproof technology to enhance your visibility in dark light conditions. Hi vis yellow/black colour scheme also improve your daylight visibility, making these ideal as a commuter glove.
ErgoFit 3D pattern create a more comfortable fit across the palm while silicon grip print helps keep you in control on slick bars. A waterproof, performance fit riding glove for year-round use.
A waterproof performance fit riding glove with Darkproof® technology for maximum visibility and warmth.
- Altura Darkproof technology offers superior retro reflectivity
- Altura Shield technology is engineered to offer protection from wind and water
- Altura Thermo technology using thermosuede fabrics delivers body warming insulation and warmth, as a glove inner, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable
- ErgoFit 3D patterning delivers fewer creases across the palm for a more comfortable fit across the palm
- Winter cuff construction offers enhanced insulation and warmth through an engineered cuff extension
- Silicon grip print: enhanced grip through silicon palm and finger printing
- Micro-suede sweat wipes
- Taped seam waterproof fabrics with breathable properties.
- Breathable windproof fabric designed to block wind and repel showers.
- Engineered to increase visibility and safety on the road.
- Thermal fabrics that deliver body warmth insulation.
- Strategically located reflective details for improved visibility.
Altura Thermo Technology
- Altura Thermo products offer body warming insulation and warmth, to maintain core thermoregulation, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable during activity.
Altura NightVision Technology
- Altura NightVision Technology offers superior retro reflectivity for improved visibility in low light conditions. NightVision reflectivity offers a bounce back luminosity delivering an increase in visibility.
Altura Shield Technology
- Altura Shield products are engineered offering high levels of breathability to maintain core thermoregulation, keeping you dry and comfortable during activity.
- Jerseys & Tops: Body fitted through torso and sleeves, with rolled shoulders for a performance ride fit, with the jersey finishing on the front hips and a performance drop tail.
- Tights & Bottoms: Body fitting through the seat hips and legs.
- Socks & Overshoes: Finish tight against the foot or shoe.
- Gloves: Fitted for a comfortable bar feel.
Altura Night Vision 3 Waterproof Glove Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These gloves are very warm. I wore them to cycle about 1h to work, my hands were sweaty, it wasn't to cold. So I think they will deliver when it's very cold
These gloves are very warm. I wore them to cycle about 1h to work, my hands were sweaty, it wasn't to cold. So I think they will deliver when it's very coldClose review
Altura Gloves Size Chart
Altura Gloves Sizing
|Small||19 - 23||17 - 20||14.5 - 16|
|Medium||20 - 24||18 - 21||15.5 - 17|
|Large||21 - 25||19 - 22||17 - 19|
|X-Large||22 - 26||-||-|
|Small||7 1/2 - 9||7 - 8||5 1/2 - 6|
|Medium||8 - 9 1/2||7 - 8 1/4||6 - 6 1/2|
|Large||8 1/4 - 9 3/4||7 1/2 - 8 1/2||6 3/4 - 7 1/2|
|X-Large||8 1/2 - 10 1/4||-||-|
|How to measure yourself for gloves|
|Use your left hand if you’re left handed, or right if you’re right handed. Keep your hand flat and use a tape measure to find the circumference of your palm at the widest point below your knuckles (excluding your thumb).|
|Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of your hand.|
|The largest of these measurements is your correct glove size. Go with the larger size if you’re between sizes on the chart.|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.