Altura Peloton Womens Mitt Short Finger Cycling Gloves SS17
- ShowProduct Information Offering enhanced on-the-bike comfort, the Altura Peloton Women’s Short Finger cycling mitts are ide... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Altura Gloves Size Chart
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Offering enhanced on-the-bike comfort, the Altura Peloton Women’s Short Finger cycling mitts are ideal for long summer rides.
Made with Altura ProGel™ inserts in the palm, these short finger gloves offer added comfort whether you are riding on the drops or hoods. Silicone grip print on the palms also enhance grip.
The Peloton Women’s mitts give enhanced breathability with Altura Dry™ technology which includes perforated palm panels and flexmesh uppers. Finger pull tabs makes it easy to get the gloves off post ride.
- Altura Dry™ technology enhanced breathability and wicking with perforated palm panels and flexmesh upper panels
- Altura Ergofit™ 3D patterning delivers a palm with less fabric and therefore fewer creases for a more comfortable fit
- Altura ProGel™ strategically placed gel inserts to provide enhanced comfort
- Silicon grip print: enhanced grip through silicon palm print
- Strategically positioned microfibre sweat wipe
- Easy removal finger pull tabs
There are currently no customer reviews
Altura Gloves Size Chart
Altura Gloves Sizing
|Small||19 - 23||17 - 20||14.5 - 16|
|Medium||20 - 24||18 - 21||15.5 - 17|
|Large||21 - 25||19 - 22||17 - 19|
|X-Large||22 - 26||-||-|
|Small||7 1/2 - 9||7 - 8||5 1/2 - 6|
|Medium||8 - 9 1/2||7 - 8 1/4||6 - 6 1/2|
|Large||8 1/4 - 9 3/4||7 1/2 - 8 1/2||6 3/4 - 7 1/2|
|X-Large||8 1/2 - 10 1/4||-||-|
|How to measure yourself for gloves|
|Use your left hand if you’re left handed, or right if you’re right handed. Keep your hand flat and use a tape measure to find the circumference of your palm at the widest point below your knuckles (excluding your thumb).|
|Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of your hand.|
|The largest of these measurements is your correct glove size. Go with the larger size if you’re between sizes on the chart.|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.