Altura Peloton Womens Mitt Short Finger Cycling Gloves SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Short finger gloves See the latest products
New in Short finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Offering enhanced on-the-bike comfort, the Altura Peloton Women’s Short Finger cycling mitts are ide... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Offering enhanced on-the-bike comfort, the Altura Peloton Women’s Short Finger cycling mitts are ideal for long summer rides.
Made with Altura ProGel™ inserts in the palm, these short finger gloves offer added comfort whether you are riding on the drops or hoods. Silicone grip print on the palms also enhance grip.
The Peloton Women’s mitts give enhanced breathability with Altura Dry™ technology which includes perforated palm panels and flexmesh uppers. Finger pull tabs makes it easy to get the gloves off post ride.
- Altura Dry™ technology enhanced breathability and wicking with perforated palm panels and flexmesh upper panels
- Altura Ergofit™ 3D patterning delivers a palm with less fabric and therefore fewer creases for a more comfortable fit
- Altura ProGel™ strategically placed gel inserts to provide enhanced comfort
- Silicon grip print: enhanced grip through silicon palm print
- Strategically positioned microfibre sweat wipe
- Easy removal finger pull tabs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.