American Classic Hurricane Road Clincher Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Hurricane wheelset is a high performance clincher wheel for the large and powerful road rider. A... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The rims are tough enough to handle mud, rough roads and cobblestones. Bill Shook used his design skills and geometry to make the Hurricane semi-aero rims strong and light with a rim profile of 22mm wide x 24mm deep. These wheels are comfortable for long rides and loaded trekking. They are the wheel of choice for Sprinters and Clydesdale riders
- Discipline: Road / Cyclocross / Trekking
Weight: Front 745 gr Rear 855 gr Pair 1600 gr
Hunbs: Front MTB 105 100mm Rear RD 205 130mm
Rear Spline: Shimano/SRAM 9/10 or Campagnolo 9/10/11 Style Spline
Look & Colour: AC Black Bigtype with White Hubs
Extras: Ceramic Bearings, Titanium QR's, Wheel Bags
Rims: Hurricane 400 gr Aluminum Clincher 700c
Spokes: AC 14/15 Gauge Spokes Black
Nipples: AC Aluminum Nipples Silver
32h Front and Rear