American Classic Hurricane Road Clincher Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Hurricane wheelset is a high performance clincher wheel for the large and powerful road rider. A... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Hurricane wheelset is a high performance clincher wheel for the large and powerful road rider. A perfect choice for racing, training, or cyclocross, Hurricane wheels create a balance between strength, weight, responsiveness, and durability
The rims are tough enough to handle mud, rough roads and cobblestones. Bill Shook used his design skills and geometry to make the Hurricane semi-aero rims strong and light with a rim profile of 22mm wide x 24mm deep. These wheels are comfortable for long rides and loaded trekking. They are the wheel of choice for Sprinters and Clydesdale riders
- Discipline: Road / Cyclocross / Trekking
Weight: Front 745 gr Rear 855 gr Pair 1600 gr
Hunbs: Front MTB 105 100mm Rear RD 205 130mm
Rear Spline: Shimano/SRAM 9/10 or Campagnolo 9/10/11 Style Spline
Look & Colour: AC Black Bigtype with White Hubs
Extras: Ceramic Bearings, Titanium QR's, Wheel Bags
Rims: Hurricane 400 gr Aluminum Clincher 700c
Spokes: AC 14/15 Gauge Spokes Black
Nipples: AC Aluminum Nipples Silver
32h Front and Rear
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.