Argon 18 E-118 Frameset 2018
- ShowProduct Information Argon 18's flagship time trial/triathlon frame has received a facelift. The entirely redesigned and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Introducing the “Virtual Stem” in a new streamlined front end. It’s sleek. It’s more integrated. And yet, it offers as many adjustment options as before. Welcome to the ONEness 3.0 evolution.
- Finely tuned fit through 10cm height adjustment for armrests and time trial extensions. Comfort adapted to each riders’ specifics needs.
- The AHB7500 weighs almost 100g less than the 2014 E-118 handlebar.
- Integrated concept: frame, E118 specifc carbon monocoque fork, Argon 18 ASP- 7500 carbon seatpost, headset, integrated aero brakes (front and rear) and brake levers.
- One sku with 2 options, with 2 internal cables or Di2.
- Integrated BB86 bottom bracket
- Aero frame optimized by virtual windtunnel development (CFD): 8% better aerodynamic results than the E114
- Monocoque construction featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
- 7105 HM Carbon composite maximizing stiffness to weight ratios. The E118 frame is 14% lighter versus the E114 without sacrificing the optimal balance between stiffness and comfort.
- NEW ONEness 3.0 Concept: simplified cockpit offering more fit options than ever (65mm/95mm stem on each frame size)
- AHB7500 reversible carbon handlebar with 10cm of height adjustment and TT extentions (2 sets), offering a “custom” fit for every rider.
- New Argon 18 exlusive integrated aero brakes (front and rear): more responsive braking and superior aero profile
- E118 monocoque carbon fork with external aero steerer (343g fork alone)
- ASP-7500 reversible (76/78 degree) carbon seatpost (weight: 275g uncut)
- Innovative AFS-Tri Geometry with BB-Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket) for even more stability
- Integrated fork crown race
- Includes full carbon computer mount
- FSA Orbit IS-2+3D (w/6.5mm Top cover, bearing 1-1/8”,36/45 degree) + FSA TH- 885 Compressor included.
- Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
- Alloy drop-outs with replaceable steel inserts
- Stainless steel integrated chain tensioner included
- Weight: 1550 g (Medium frame only) Fork 550 g
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 36 months
Popular 0% finance
for 24 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.