Argon 18 E-119 Tri Frameset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Frame See the latest products
New in Road Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information FOR THE SERIOUS PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN AND COMPETITIVE ATHLETEThe E-119 Tri lay-up has been developed fo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Integration - Storage solutions are provided to support the end user while improving aerodynamics.
- Nutrition storage on the top tube
- Hydration access without needing to move from your aero position.
- Complex CFD explortation in shape and profile.
- An average of 9.8% aerodynamic improvement over the E-118 Next
- Clear commitment to triathlon with seat tube angle changed from 76 to 78 nominal angle in-line with a more Triathlon specific geometry.
- Traditional drop-out makes changing wheels and tires much easier for the athlete.
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.