Arundel Chrono Bottle Cage and Bottle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cages See the latest products
New in Cages
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Special bottles and cages for use on Time Trial bikes were all the rage in the early 1980’s. The two... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Our Chrono bottle and cage combo is specifically shaped for races against the clock, including triathlon. The odd shape pays special attention to the mechanics of releasing and inserting the bottle in the cage. The cage and bottle mate together in a positive snap. The countersunk surfaces on the bottle form a seamless interface with the cage. The bottle flows in a natural route in and out of the cage enabling the rider to spend less time getting a drink. The cap on the bottle is an industry standard with a mouth wide enough to use ice cubes or sports drink powder. Our logo serves to improve the grip
We are confident our Arundel Chrono strikes a keen balance between a slippery aero shape and the critical issue of use-ability. The bottle is offered in white or clear with a black cap
The bottle holds 20oz., the same as regular sized round bottles