Arundel Gecko Grip Bar Tape
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road (Bar Tape) grips See the latest products
New in Road (Bar Tape) grips
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Gecko grip is our goofy name for a new style of bar tape made from cushy EVA foam and ventilated pol... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionGecko grip is our goofy name for a new style of bar tape made from cushy EVA foam and ventilated polyurethane in a laminated, layered construction with a strip of adhesive on the back. Gecko grip has a rubbery feel and is grippy compared to cork tape. It lays flat on the wrapped bars and has a slightly thinner feel than our cork tape. It doesn’t absorb sweat as easily as cork tape and can be wiped off with a wet rag in seconds. Gecko grip is now our favorite spring and summer tape. This stuff is awesome. It even works in Cyclocross and is easier to clean up when muddy! At the time of this writing, it’s just getting to be winter and our Gecko is working really good, so Gecko grip might become our all-time favorite!
Arundel Gecko Grip Bar Tape Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great product and value. Gives performance that usually costs twice as much.Looks good too.
Great product and value. Gives performance that usually costs twice as much.Looks good too.Close review