Ass Savers Fendor Bendor Big Detour Rear Mudguard
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear mudguards See the latest products
New in Rear mudguards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It's a dirty job but Fendor Bendor Big gets the job done! Maximum protection for gravel or MTB. K... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
It's a dirty job but Fendor Bendor Big gets the job done! Maximum protection for gravel or MTB.
- Easy to mount, no tools required
- Perfect for Gravel or MTB
- Super lightweight, only 61 grams
- Longlasting, durable materials
- Suitable for tire widths between 32-55 mm
FENDOR BENDOR Big is ideal for bikepacking. Strong enough to handle really muddy conditions but flexible enough to not break while being bashed around. The width is optimized for tire sizes commonly used by gravel cyclists. Mounted close to the rear tire it will protect your saddle bag as well as the rider from road muck and water. It attaches to virtually any bike in seconds, without the use of tools.
Most bikepacking gear is not 100% waterproof and a good set of fenders can save you from the misery of having a wet sleeping bag or clothes at the end of the day. Even if your gear is fully waterproof, you will appreciate the lack of mud on your bags when you stop to get a jacket out or when you bring them into the tent after a rough day in the saddle. The full kit adds less than 85 grams to your total weight, making it ideal for ultralight bikepacking.
- Measures: 555x80 mm (effective)
- Weight: 61 g
- Material: 1 mm PP (Polypropylene)
Fit: The Fendor Bendor fits all frames with standard seat stays. It's self supportive and doesn't require support from the brake bridge or the seat stays. It can also be mounted directly on a seat post (as low as possible for best effect). The Fendor Bendor will not fit if you have monostay frame or center pull brake.
Prefold: The scoring lines along the fender need to be folded hard in order to give the it the necessary rigidity and strength. Take extra care to fold down the outer edges to make sure your Fendor Bendor is functioning properly.
Frame Protection: Each Fendor Bendor is delivered with a small set of transparent 3M polyurethane protection stickers. Use these to prootect your seat stays from scratches from the fender.
Storage: The Fendor Bendor Big can be folded in half for easy storage in a backpack or strapped on your bikepacking gear.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.