Avid BB7 MTB CPS Mechanical Disc Brake - Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately
Save 10% RRP: £62.00Price Match
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information The Mechanical Advantage Is YoursWith gobs of beautifully modulated power and intuitive easy-to-use ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Mechanical Advantage Is Yours
With gobs of beautifully modulated power and intuitive easy-to-use adjustability, the BB7s set the standard in the realm of mechanical disc brakes. Inboard and outboard adjustor knobs, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, and integrated Cable Stop spring tension adjustment ensures that our standard is everyone else’s goal.
Tech Spec :
- Weight : 329 grams (160mm rotor; front post mount)
- Caliper Design : Mechanical, Forged 2-piece Aluminum
- Finish : Graphite Grey
- Rotor : G2 CleanSweep, 160/180/200mm
- Pad : Sintered
- Adjustment : Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning
- Intended Use : XC/TRAIL/AM/FR/DH
Tri-Align™ Caliper Positioning System™
Another original Avid technology making your life better—there’s never been an easier brake to install and adjust. With Avid’s Tri-Align™Caliper Positioning System™, aligning the caliper to the rotor literally takes seconds. Just loosen the CPS™ bolts a little, and then squeeze the brake lever while re-tightening the bolts. Perfect caliper alignment—just like that.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.