Avid BB7 MTB S CPS Mechanical Disc Brake - Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately
Save 4% RRP: £84.00Price Match
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information Lighter, Sleeker Mechanical Disc PowerPower, control and strikingly good looks. That’s the story wit... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Lighter, Sleeker Mechanical Disc Power
Power, control and strikingly good looks. That’s the story with the all-new BB7S Mountain mechanical disc brakes from Avid.
This update on the well-established BB7 Mountain includes new stainless steel hardware and sleek black anodizing that makes them look as fast as you’ll feel.
Part of the beauty with the BB7S Mountain is the no-brainer performance. You get smooth, modulated power and control plus user-friendly setup and adjustability. And the lightweight CenterLine rotors keep the weight in check so the performance boost applies to climbs as well as descents.
Tech Spec :
- Weight : 197g, Caliper Only
- Caliper Design : Mechanical, Forged 2-piece Aluminum
- Finish : Black Anodized
- Rotor : CenterLine 160/180/200mm
- Pad : Steel-backed Organic
- Adjustment : Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System
- Intended Use : Cross Country, Trekking, Comfort, Mountain
Tri-Align™ Caliper Positioning System™
Another original Avid technology making your life better—there’s never been an easier brake to install and adjust. With Avid’s Tri-Align™Caliper Positioning System™, aligning the caliper to the rotor literally takes seconds. Just loosen the CPS™ bolts a little, and then squeeze the brake lever while re-tightening the bolts. Perfect caliper alignment—just like that.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
Avid BB7 Road S - Front or Rear Mechanical Disc Brake
Now £90.00 Save £20.00
Shimano BR-M8020 Deore XT 4 pot calliper