Avid BB7 Road SL CPS Mechanical Disc Brake - Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately
- ShowProduct Information Featherweight That Packs A PunchThis race-ready mechanical disc brake takes the proven power and per... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The lightweight Centerline rotors and all-titanium hardware saves 25 grams per wheel.
- So you’ll be just as confident on the climbs as you are on the descents.
- Compatible with Red, Force, Rival and Apex levers.
- Weight : 170 grams, Caliper only
- Caliper Design : Mechanical, Forged 2-piece Aluminum
- Finish : Falcon Grey (2012 Red Match)
- Rotor : Centerline 140/160mm
- Pad : Aluminum-backed Organic
- Adjustment : Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System
- Intended Use : CX/TRK/COM/ROAD
Another original Avid technology making your life better—there’s never been an easier brake to install and adjust. With Avid’s Tri-Align™Caliper Positioning System™, aligning the caliper to the rotor literally takes seconds. Just loosen the CPS™ bolts a little, and then squeeze the brake lever while re-tightening the bolts. Perfect caliper alignment—just like that.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.