Featherweight That Packs A Punch - The mechanical advantage is yours.
With gobs of beautifully modulated power and intuitive easy-to-use adjustability, the BB7s set the standard in the realm of mechanical disc brakes. Inboard and outboard adjustor knobs, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, and integrated Cable Stop spring tension adjustment ensures that our standard is everyone else s goal.
This race-ready mechanical disc brake takes the proven power and performance of BB7 and dials it up a few notches with its sleek “Falcon Grey” anodizing and weight-saving hardware. The lightweight Centerline rotors and all-titanium hardware saves 25 grams per wheel. So you’ll be just as confident on the climbs as you are on the descents.
This race-ready mechanical disc brake takes the proven power and performance of BB7 and dials it up a few notches with its sleek Falcon Grey anodizing and weight-saving hardware. So you'll be just as confident on the climbs as you are on the descents..
Tri-Align™ Caliper Positioning System™
Another original Avid technology making your life better—there’s never been an easier brake to install and adjust. With Avid’s Tri-Align™Caliper Positioning System™, aligning the caliper to the rotor literally takes seconds. Just loosen the CPS™ bolts a little, and then squeeze the brake lever while re-tightening the bolts. Perfect caliper alignment—just like that.
Tech Spec :
- Mechanical disc
- International standard
- Compatible with Red, Force, Rival and Apex levers.
- Weight : 170 grams, Caliper only
- Caliper Design : Mechanical, Forged 2-piece Aluminum
- Finish : Falcon Grey (2012 Red Match)
- Rotor : Centerline 140/160mm
- Pad : Aluminum-backed Organic
- Adjustment : Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System
- Intended Use : CX/TRK/COM/ROAD
- SL Falcon Grey - 160mm HS1 Rotor (Front or Rear-Includes IS Brackets, Ti CPS & Rotor Bolts)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.