Avid Bleed Kit - DOT Fluid NOT Included
- ShowProduct Information Standard Bleed kit : The standard Avid bleed kit includes every item you could possibly need to do a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The standard Avid bleed kit includes every item you could possibly need to do a professional bleed job on your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir disc brakes thrown in.
Professional Bleed Kit :
The Avid Professional Bleed Kit offers improved sealing and durability, with new rotating metal hose fittings and a high volume hose with a clamp.
- Two bleed syringes
- 2 fitting/clamp tubes
- 2 compression ferrules
- Two barbed tubing inserts
- One Torx-T25 L-wrench
- One 3/8-inch- drive 8mm crows-foot tool
- Four different bleed blocks for Juicy/Code/Elixir, and instructions for bleeding Avid Juicy, Code, and Elixir hydraulic disc brakes.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.