Axiom Enforceair HP Mini Floor Pump
- ShowProduct Information The Axiom Enforceair HP Mini Floor Pump is a track pump that offers high-quality at an affordable pr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Pumps Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Made with premium quality aluminium and composite materials, these pumps are designed with a specific use or end user in mind. from efficiency-minded bike shop mechanics to weight-obsessed roadies. Lock-on valves deliver confident, no-hassle inflation every time. Unique handgrips ensure no slipping in even the wettest conditions. Extra-wide bases prevent toppling. Axiom pumps work so well that you will likely forget about yours-until it saves your butt.
- A floor pump with the convenience of a mini pump!
- Lightweight 6063-T6 aluminium barrel
- Efficient single action, high pressure design
- Re-valver is CNC machined universal connection instantly adapts to Schrader or Presta valves by simply twisting the valve barrel
- 200psi pressure rating
- Includes frame mounting bracket
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Pumps Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.