Axiom Expandair HV Mini Pump
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:High volume workhorseEfficient, compact telescoping, high-volume designDurable engineer... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Bike Pumps Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- High volume workhorse
- Efficient, compact telescoping, high-volume design
- Durable engineered plastic barrel
- Ergonomic T-Handle gives generous knuckle clearance while improving leverage
- Aluminum thumb-lever pin to ensure a lifetime of use
- CNC aluminum valve cap with MudPlug
- Reversible Presta/Schrader valve connector
- 120psi pressure rating
- Includes mounting bracket + mounting bolts
- 21.5 x 3.3 x 2.7cm - 118g
- Lifetime Warranty
Axiom Expandair HV Mini Pump Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Don't be deceived by its size. Great small pump to carry around but still packs some punch. Solidly built.
Don't be deceived by its size. Great small pump to carry around but still packs some punch. Solidly built.Close review
Looks pretty solid and well designed. Dont want a puncture to test it out though! Decent price
Looks pretty solid and well designed. Dont want a puncture to test it out though! Decent priceClose review
Bike Pumps Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.