Axiom Propelair G160 Floor Pump
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Floor pumps See the latest products
New in Floor pumps
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Axiom pumps are engineered to be exceptionally fast and reliable.Made with premium quality aluminum ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Made with premium quality aluminum and composite materials, these pumps are designed with a specific use or end user in mind. from efficiency-minded bike shop mechanics to weight-obsessed roadies. Lock-on valves deliver confident, no-hassle inflation every time. Unique handgrips ensure no slipping in even the wettest conditions. Extra-wide bases prevent toppling. Axiom pumps work so well that you will likely forget about yours-until it saves your butt.
Axioms state-of-the-art floor pump designs draw on the feedback and experience of top cycling mechanics
Each one is built with premium quality materials to be an exceptionally durable pump system that delivers efficient, reliable inflation time after time. Featuring topple-proof base designs and Axioms Headrush dual-valve Schrader/Presta connector, these pumps incorporate simple, innovative features that solve problems for the people who use them every day. Axioms top-of-the-line floor pumps also feature customizable LockDown grips that prevent slipping and help get tires back up to pressure quickly.
- Stable (270mm x 135mm) fiber composite base
- 520mm steel barrel
- Dual compound premium handle
- High strength steel pump shaft
- Headrush dual-valve connector instantly fits Schrader and Presta valves
- Alloy valve caps
- Head storage clip
- 110cm extended premium quality hose
- Precision 51mm mid-mounted 160psi gauge
- Inflation needles included